Sunday, February 5, 2017

Thanks for the words.

Part of life is making friends. Deep right. Fucking. That's why you came to this blog. Hard hitting journalism and facts like that.

Anyways, Since my last post, apparently I activated DEFCON 6 and everyone has reached out. It has been nice. I know I got my crew. I know that I can call or text any of them and they are down for a chat. The issue is. My demons play from around 1-5 am. They are like a cat. Sleep for the whole day and whine all night. When I truly need that "oomph" person to get me righted. Is at 2:34 am or at 2:46 am when everything is starting to spiral and I don't quite know if tomorrow will ever be a certainty.

The lovely art of staying awake, is that you sleep at insane hours and for insane hours to the point it makes you look useless. I am up til 4 am because my legs and my demons like to work an abbot and costello routine on my sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment