Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beautiful.

When are you beautiful?

When you are stripped bare, when you have nothing on. When I can see every inch of your body.

When are you beautiful?

I do not mean physically. I mean mentally. There is no shield, there is no wall. I can see every inch of your cortex. I can see how confident you are, I can see your conscience. I can see when you are not self-conscious. When you are full of self-esteem. In that moment you are breathtaking. You are the only thing in the world.

When are you beautiful?

When you are happy, not just a physical smile. But, when your body is happy. When you walk with happiness. When you breathe with happiness.

When are you beautiful?

When we can talk, share, and exchange our beautiful words. Intertwining in the air, meeting and becoming so much more. When I learn about your life, when I learn stuff about your life that even you do not know.

When are you beautiful?

When you are exhausted, broken down, and drained. When you are not always on. When in that moment of weakness, you have nothing to lose. In that moment I get to see a true side of you.

When are you beautiful?

When I do not lust after you. When I envision you in my mind, you perfectly fit. When even my mind cannot comprehend how perfect you are in my fantasy.

When are you beautiful?

When you embrace your imperfections at every tone. In every way. When you realize it is those moments of weakness and those imperfections are what makes you beautiful. When our words mash together and make its own painting. When you are happy, inside and out. When you have nothing on your mind but just how great you feel.

Those are the moments in which I get lost in, in my mind.
.....
....
...
..
.
You define beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment